The Academia Assaí Bons Negócios program offers training, face-to-face workshops and an e-platform whose content is 100% free of charge.
The purpose of Academia Assaí is to decrease the hardships small and very small businesses and entrepreneurs face in Brazil, developing skills and sharing specific information on the food industry, for everyone to improve their businesses.
Academia Assaí is divided into online platform, face-to-face courses and support for organizations fostering micro-entrepreneurism.
- Computer, tablet and smartphone friendly website;
- Courses divided according to line of business: make to order (MTO); hotdog vendors; owners of grocery stores and pizza parlors; and for all types of business;
- Easy/accessible language and customized information for each activity;
- Topics: finance, sales and negotiation, time management and applicable laws, among others.
- For micro-entrepreneurs with no background in management and who are not familiar with the internet;
- Topics: Financial Management; Price Formation; Time Management; Market Vision; People Management; Formalization; Production Management; Promotion and Sales and Negotiation;
- Groups of 25 to 30 entrepreneurs take a one-week crash course and are also part of a six-month mentoring program;
- Classes given at Assaí stores nationwide.
Activity focused on offering financial and technical support for social institutions that foster and provide training for micro-entrepreneurs.